Submit Business Plan
|May 10, 2013
APJeT, Inc. Announces Eastman Chemical Project
|April 10, 2013
APJeT, Inc. Announces Negotiations With The North Face
|June 6, 2012
DashBid Selected As Top Innovator
|May 15, 2012
Press Release: IMJ/DashBid HDMI Dongle
|March 7, 2012
Pet Paradise Acquires Pete & Mac's Location in Texas
|Jan 24, 2012
eTelemetry Helps Fire & Police Find 911 Callers
|Oct 28, 2011
Cytogel Pharma, LLC Presents at the American Society of Anesthesiologists
|Oct 24, 2011
DashBid Launches Mobile App at CMJ 2011 Music Marathon
|Read more articles
Centripetal has a wide network of valuable relationships
which has been amassed through the broad experience of our general partners.
Affiliates serve as sources of deal flow, capital, due diligence, and expertise.
Included among them are:
- Consultant to technology related businesses
- 30 years experience in developing and managing complex technologies and delivering telecommunications services to small and mid-size business customer
- Former Executive Vice President of Business Development and President of the Operating Business Units for Winstar Communications
- Former Executive Director of the United Negro College Fund and a former Director of the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association
- Managing Director, Alimansky Capital Group Inc., private equity advisors for middle-market and emerging companies
- Chairman, New York Capital Round Table, producer of seminars and master classes for the private equity, investment banking, venture capital and professional advisory communities.
- Co-Founder and Chairman, SV Investment Partners (formerly Schroder
- Value-added investors, specializing in buyouts and buildups in partnership
with management of small to mid-market business service companies
- SV currently manages approximately $270 million of committed capital
Graubard Miller - David Alan Miller,
- A leading boutique New York-based law firm established
- Expert securities, venture capital, M&A and transaction capabilities
- 35 years leading the way in the area of media research with special emphasis on the New Media.
- Invented the Area of Dominant Influence or ADI, an audience-based definition of television markets, called by Sales & Marketing Magazine "the most widely used marketing tool in the world today".
- Founder and CEO, Next Century Media, a leading interactive media advisor to advertisers, advertising agencies, entertainment and media companies worldwide, and an enabler and service provider for addressable TV commercials and TV clickstream measurement.
Mayport Ventures - Dan Rice
- Investors and advisors for early stage companies operated by talented entrepreneurs possessing the energy, vision, passion, and values to build successful enterprises. We are relationship-oriented, long-term investors committed to providing outstanding support to our portfolio companies.
Lev & Berlin – Duane Berlin, Managing Partner
- Strong regional, Norwalk, CT based law firm. Experts in securities and corporate finance related transactions.
Muskus & Wilemski – John Muskus
- Certified Public Accountants and Business Consultants specializing in tax strategy.
Denis J. Nayden
- Managing Partner, Oakhill Capital Management, Inc.
- Former Chairman and CEO, GE Capital
O’Connor, Davies, Mumms & Dobbins - Bruce Blasnik
- One of the largest accounting and consulting firms in the New York tri-state area and nationally, established in 1891.
- Founder of five successful high-technology companies, including Applied Logic, American Real Time Services (ARTS), NetworkTwo and Erevu
- Former Senior Vice President of New Business Development, Reuters
- Former President, Aladdin Enterprise Solutions
- Senior Advisor, NASDAQ and FASB