Centripetal's investment team is an experienced group
of individuals with diverse business backgrounds and relevant experience
in finance, general management, strategic consulting and accounting.
This collective experience together with billions of dollars of transactions
over several business cycles and the industry experience of our Members
and portfolio management teams enables Centripetal to respond quickly
to opportunities and the challenges of growth.
Steven G. Chrust – Managing Director, Senior Principal
- Founder of SGC Advisory Services
- Former Director of Technology Research - Sanford C. Bernstein & Co.
- #1 Ranked Telecom analyst for 5 years by Institutional Investor
- Co-founder / Former Vice Chairman of Winstar Communications, raised $2B and led the Company from start-up to a $6B market valuation
- Chairman and CEO of AMNEX (Revenue $100MM)
- Former EVP, Business & Corporate Development of Executone (Revenue $300MM)
- Board member of a number of Centripetal portfolio companies
- General Partner, VS Diversified Asset Fund
- Baruch College, B.A.
E. Bulkeley “Buck” Griswold – Managing Director, Senior Principal
- Founding Partner of L&L Capital, an investment banking and consulting firm focused on middle market and emerging companies
- Over 45 years in financial services and investment management
- Former President of the Connecticut Society of Financial Analysts
- Former President and Managing General Partner of MarketCorp Ventures, a private $66MM venture capital fund
- Executive Vice President and a Trustee of General Electric Investment Company (GEIC), managing the majority of GE’s $20B+ pension portfolio
- Board member of the New York Mercantile Exchange
- University of Maryland, B.S.; University of Connecticut, M.B.A
Jeffrey I. Brodlieb – Principal
- Over 30 years experience developing, implementing and financing growth and turnaround strategies for Fortune 100’s to small and medium sized enterprises.
- GE Capital, Vice President of Strategic Transactions; originated and structured over $500 million of transactions; with GE-backed Allegiance Capital completed turnaround buyouts totaling $144 million, currently generating annual income over $30 million.
- Boston Consulting Group and Michael Allen Company. Consultant working across industries from telecommunications to consumer services.
- Hands-on management and start-up experience; launched Time Inc.’s first subscription television company.
- Brown University, B.A.; Harvard Business School, M.B.A.
Stephen T. Rossetter – Principal
- Over 28 years of experience in the financial, accounting and investment business.
- CFO and Partner L&L Capital Partners.
- Former CFO and Partner of MarketCorp Ventures, L.P., which was the General Partner of a $66MM venture capital fund.
- Audit Manager with Arthur Young & Co (now Ernst & Young).
- Hartwick College, B.A.; Pace University, M.B.A.
- Former Certified Public Accountant
J. Skyler Fernandes – Associate
- A serial entrepreneur co-founding a number of internet companies
- Founding Partner – One Match Ventures
- Venture Capital Mentor for ER Accelerator, an NYC incubator & The Stamford Innovation Center
- Leads the Missing Middle Initiative, launched at the World Economic Forum, focused on creating funds that invest $2M or less
- Works with the Worldwide Investment Network on The Global Innovation Fund
- Credit Suisse, Investment Banking – Financial Institutions Group
- Societe Generale, Asset Securitization Group and Standard Bank in Debt Capital Markets
- Board Member of the South African Chamber of Commerce in America (SACCA)
- Member of Echoing Green's Social Investment Council
- Graduated a year early from New York University, summa cum laude, due to coursework at Harvard University studying quantum physics
- LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/jskylerfernandes/
- Watch TED Talk: Innovating the Funding of Innovation. http://tedxtalks.ted.com/video/TEDxConnecticutCollege-Skyler-F